‘If it wasn’t for your guidance, we wouldn’t have achieved half of what we have.’
It’s messages like this in our inbox this morning that keeps the DP team energised to deliver rigorous research and targeted diversity and inclusion strategies for Australian and global firms, public sector agencies, and government departments.
Over the past decade, we’ve provided research and strategy guidance to progress diversity and inclusion for organisations across a diverse range of sectors:
- Financial services: NAB, Westpac, Commonwealth Bank, Suncorp, Bank of Queensland, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank, QSuper, Telstra Super, ME Bank.
- Legal sector: Maddocks, Lander & Rogers
- Resources/infrastructure/engineering: Transurban, Anglo American, BHP, Rio Tinto, Oilsearch, Golder Associates, Energy Australia, Powerlink (NZ)
- Medical/pharmaceutical: Boston Scientific, GSK.
- Public sector agencies and departments: Bureau of Meteorology, Victorian Dept of Education, Melbourne Water, Environment Protection Australia, Unity Water, South East Water, Water Services Association of Australia.
- Information technology: Computershare, Xero
- Digital Media: Dentsu Aegis Network
Our research methodology draws on global diversity and inclusion benchmarks and our practical experience working in diversity leadership roles for, and with, large Australian firms over many years.
Each company we work with has particular diversity challenges and opportunities. That's why we work hard to apply the most effective solutions that add value to employees, customers and other shareholders.
And that's why receiving feedback about the impact of our recommendations is always uplifting.
To learn more about our approach to confidential diagnostic research and strategy development, please click here, or contact us at email@example.com.